CHLI Congressional Briefing Series
This policy series features several forums and meetings on Capitol Hill with national leaders and experts to discuss issues pertinent to the U.S. Hispanic community. Typically one briefing is held each calendar quarter; however, timing is based on availability of space and other contributing factors such as the Congressional Calendar. The goal of the Series is to inform Members of Congress, their staff, national thought leaders, and members of the media of issues that affect the Hispanic community. Past briefing topics include: Challenges and Opportunities for Hispanic Media Owners; Benefits of U.S.-Latin America Trade; Wireless Broadband & Latino market; Health Information Technology; Role of Technology in Small Businesses; and Comprehensive Immigration Options.
Year-Long Series Sponsor
- Sponsor of Briefing series for entire calendar year
- Collaboration on one (1) briefing during series
- Corporate name and logo on all event collateral material including all series invitations, and all event-related publicity
- Corporate logo on any video recordings of briefings
For more information, please contact
Mary Ann Gomez, Executive Director
(202) 347-8280 or via email at email@example.com.
You may also find us on the web at www.chli.org.